Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Day 288 of the apocalypse More proof of AuT and the black hole reconciliation

Today has been an odd day, but all days seem odd during a pandemic and it would be weird at the cutting edge of science where I live anyway.

I've been as disoriented as I ever get when my inner ear makes me hallucinate.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwuYqXre1w

I weighed in at 172, but I seem to be stuck between there and 175, which is still better than the 185 where I'd drifted before the current apocalypse.

What I did was ride my bike in the rain to lift weights and in that way put my life in the universe's hands but it had more important things to do.

The complexity of the paper I am working on is difficult to express.  I'd say impossible, but since it is a paper, it will ultimately express itself, therefore becoming possible.

The side issues would be worth papers, defining electricity and electromagnetic phenomena using the dimensional model of AuT in terms of pre-time features.  It is a very strange astrolabe world of interlocking gears, not the fluid world we perceive.

I have not seen the sun in some time, the last time I saw it was in the morning as the sun was beginning to rise, I had a 30 minute walk from the shop to my office, because it was so early that i was able to avoid most of the sun which is a blow torch this time of year and the cold front made it well.  After that, my car was ready for the expected expedition, if I can only figure out where it will be.

Had to mix some decaf high end instant with low end caffeinated to get flavor plus cheap instant to get the caffeine.  Not sure if it will be drinkable after it cools, but the first few minutes of it are bearable and I need to drop back to my half cup per day.

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/06/physics-is-stuck--and-needs-another-einstein-to-revolutionize-it-physicist-avi-loeb-says/

This is me, lol.  An idiot in charge of the largest advance in physics.  Only in this universe.











https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/why-is-there-a-normal-galaxy-sitting-at-the-edge-of-the-universe
Big bang theory renders this article impossible, AuT requires it.
That is where I am at as my world crumbles around me.






Assuming all of the 2,750 tons of highly purified ammonium nitrate stored in the warehouse decomposed in the principal blast, that blast was very roughly the equivalent of 1 kiloton of TNT detonation, or about 1/15th the power of the Little Boy bomb dropped on Japan.Of course, the blast was at ground level, so much of the energy was expended destroying nearby buildings and excavating a 125 meter crater.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/mystery-object-blurs-line-between-neutron-stars-and-black-holes/


Nevertheless, there is nothing comparable to a good friend; no slave is so affectionate to our person or interest; no horse can render us so great service; in a word, nothing is so useful to us in all occasions. For a true friend supplies all the wants and answers all the demands of another, either in the conduct of his private affairs or in the management of the public. If, for instance, his friend be obliged to do a kindness to any man, he puts him in the way of it; if he be assaulted with any danger he immediately flies to his relief. At one time he gives him part of his estate, at another he assists him with the labour of his hands; sometimes he helps him to persuade, sometimes he aids him to compel; in prosperity he heightens his delight by rejoicing with him; in adversity he diminisheth his sorrows by bearing a share of them. The use a man may make of his hands, his eyes, his ears, his feet, is nothing at all when compared with the service one friend may render another. Socrates 


No comments:

Post a Comment