Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2020

tippingpoint

my whole life is on the sharpest edge
on one side is an amazing new world
on the other side disaster
It would be like the tip of the finest pin
but there only appear two outcomes
success or disaster
An inflection point
All  of those who need to see this mighty new tool
Have only seen what was there a year ago
A lifetime in the science
I have everything they are looking for
but they haven't seee it yet
even though they must be realizing it is there

I fall in love easily
but not like this
I am impulsive
I create the razor's edge
if only you could know
how much i loveyou
perhaps it would be enough
but how could you or anyone undeerstand
even if let you go, just a little bit
losing you is unimaginable
it hurts the sinews that hold my bones together
it is an unnatural state
i cannot wrap my mind around it
it flutters like the torn advertising cloth
ripped apart in the wind
something unimaginable
the pain only possible at the breaking point
that is where i am and where i always have been
I long to reach out to you
for protection that i cannot ask for
but which i desperately need
i wrote you poems
i stole knonwledge from the gods for you
I have done that and i would do more
isn't that enough, I think now
you have done none of that
yet you demand more from me
and right you are
for the universe will not be happy
till i  am pushed past the tipping point
a blood sacrifice
all or nothing
one roll of the dice
by the one who has proven that randomness is an illusion
like your love

No comments:

Post a Comment