Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Day 102 of Z-C apocalypse:space-time-gravity one

I watched a beautiful snowfall on the internet, reminding us that the universe marches on even as other things  grind to a halt.

The live stream of italy, Venice is empty, but just as beautiful.  New york is not so beautiful and not so empty, but empty enough to be strange.  The "big freak out" will soon pass.

Being an old hand at disasters, I stocked up early and I'm glad that happened.   That doesn't mean I'm ready, it just means that I did a lot before all the toilet paper sold out.  I'm sure in a month I'll be out of toilet paper and wondering why I did not do more; but I don't get the toilet paper thing.
I did want to buy a little more liquid soap, we'll see how that goes.

I understand we are at the 3rd mutation of the virus, but that is silly since viruses are like people, all a little different from one another.  I've heard many truths and falsehoods about this thing and many confirmed and unconfirmed things.  Mass graves in Iran, confirmed; triage to see who will live or die in Italy, unconfirmed.  Toilet paper shortages, confirmed.

On Friday I went to the gym only to see it had closed "until further notice" due to the virus.  I have a picture of the sign.
I've said that all the end of the world movies start this way; but that's not true.  Some of them start with the old signs blowing across deserted streets.
I'm the ghost in the background, Friday the thirteenth, ready to go swimming, locked out.

So for this weekend, it's been long walks and yardwork.  I keep telling myself this is a great opportunity to get my abs where they need to be, catch up on yoga and other stretching, etc.
Today I did a few minutes of plank, its a start.

 The pool is up to almost 70 which at the hottest point in the day will be warm enough for swimming and then there will be that, painful, but cold swimming.

I'm working on my physics project, primarily doing editing and not new work although Friday I started recording the next video on time.

Let me tell you about the intersection of gravity, space and time which I have now determined to mathematical certainty.

The pre-aut idea is that space, time and gravity are all different things, although space-time is a thing made up of space and time.
The correct view is that space is the pre-time aspects of the universe and time is stop frame animation made up of the first three compression states which have quantum change, but not time in the sense that we define it.

The picture above shows the big bang for the first 5000 quantum changes representing a quantum 25 million bit grid.  The key elements are (1) this is a fractal so that it provides the groundwork for all other changes.  The up and down action, the beginnings of curvature.  While this doesn't show the second and third compression states, those have been prepared.  This is just the first two compression states plotted against the quantum count (going up to 5000 which generates a 5000x5000 point grid, hence the 25 million square grid work.
This also represents the force of gravity which is nothing more complicated than the folding of one state ct1 into ct2.  I use the term folding which you can see above.  However, there is a lot going on in the background.  The "positive" or "negative" values are summed to get the grid points shown.  As can be seen, they are discrete and increase to a point where they then begin to go down.  The size of growth increases constantly reflecting the increase of information, but fractal math ensures that the initial pattern is repeated so that all of the features of folding, curvature, increasing length, compression, decompression (net valuation) and inflection point are preserved.  From this early pattern which is not fundamental, although very far before anything we have ever used before, all force, dimension, time and space arise.
One fold is essentially the equivalent of one dimension and we exist in a three-four dimensional state where the 4th dimension is viewed clearly when discussing black holes.
There is much more to this:




No comments:

Post a Comment