Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Day 151 of cv apocalypse

I woke up today to a world slowly waking from a medically induced coma.
It is warmer, I sit outside watching the sun light the tops of the tallesst trees with a blanket on my shoulders.
I have my half cup of coffee.  There i s not so much traffic, but more than other days.
I am anxious about the future which seems to be coming at me faster and faster.
I hoped to know more about my physics by now, over 3 months into the process; but the post CV 19 world of China arising and the US wasting under questionable stewardship does not hold the same promise that it did at the end of January.
Even so, in those 3 months I have made large strides forward, taking the fractals from the very small and the very large to the intermediary world whis is waking up.

I am not hear to be a funnyman.
Q: why don't cannibals eat clowns?
A: they taste funny
No i am here because of what i developed.  it is not a new model of quantum mechanics, although it is that also.
it is a new model of looking at existence.  It is, sadly, an accurate model.

Proofs come at me rapidly now.  Some may be driven by my work, although published it remains obscure.  It explains articles like this one:

https://www.sciencealert.com/new-tests-suggest-the-fundamental-forces-of-nature-aren-t-constant-across-the-universe

Under AuT force is tied to compression and compression changes across the universe.  It might be said that we live in a narrow range where the type of existence we experience is possible; that may be true, scary, but true.  AuT has some promise for crossing the universe, perhaps if we did we'd arrive at a place where our type of existence was not possible.  In fact, AuT gaurantees taht if we could go to the ends of the universe, we could not live there.

Long out of print, AuT determined that time was not linear, but it was not till recently  when it stopped being a theory and became an algorithm, fractal model that it came to the conclusion that time was a dimensional effect and was something which could be defined.

The old
The new


The 100 page most recent patent needs to be incorporated into a new book and as it is edited over the next few weeks, that will take form.

No comments:

Post a Comment