Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Day 149 of CV19 apocalypse

Good morning comrades, May 1.  Well it's May 2.  I am still waiting for the brain injuries to heal which are a part of my life since the first time I was knocked out as a child.  It is hardly surprising I am where I am mentally, the only question is why isn't it worse.
172.5 is the weight, despite less exercise accompanied by less eating.
I am looking forward to being healed enough to get into the water again.  Not sure if that is on the agenda for the weekend and I'm dangerously stiff; but I think teh decision should be based primarily an issue of just how much open wound is too much and, this time of year, how cold the water is.
I have a small amount of ptsd which is slowly going away, my sleep and dreams are going back to their original, not logical enough place.  I had a dream which faded that had something to do with a post apocalyptic world, or perhaps that was just yesterday.

Speaking of the pool I maintain, the water is suffering from my inability to fully service it.  There is a very thin layer of something floating on the surface, perhaps a pollen, that may be too ephemeral to be removed with a net.  All I have been able to accomplish is dealing with a knot that troubled me for many months until at last I had time to deal with something that required more patience than strength to unwind its repetitive twists.  I am a little bored, I guess. 

Perhaps I should go for a ride and confront the trauma a bit along with my boredom and energy; although it may not be possible and I promised myself to add additional safety features to correspond with the increasing traffic.  It appears that the plague shut-down is lifting; sadly I am not sure if anyone has informed the plague.

I took this self-care list off a social media feed.  I don't have any real feelings about it; it seems to me that if you can't get most of these items checked off you really need some non-self help.  That being said, I have missed several of these this week, you can submit your guesses online.


No photo description available.
There are not enough spaces for the things I would add, but since I have not done most of those in more than a week, perhaps it is better not to list them.

I had the last two technical posts written somewhat in advance of their posting, so I am not going to have anything today worth looking at.
I have a favorite page which I may or may not have shared and a song which I forgot.

I filed the post January provisional yesterday.  I have another 19 days for the utility version to be "on my schedule"; but even though my work the last few days has suffered; I feel like I needed to do this for my peace of mind and so I can discuss it more freely and the level of understanding and application is exponentially higher.

For the first time I have a pretty clear view of what Fusion looks like in both of its parts and a superior grasp of Fission.

Next week I am going to dig deeper into the grant issue, for better or worse.  I had the opportunity to do that early this week, put it off for a day, then things took an unexpected turn in the form of a car careening out of control despite someone being at the wheel.  Even so, I feel like I am where I need to be for the provisional filing which will take me where I need to be for the utility later this month if things go well.  I am concerned about the grant issue, but on the bright side, to a large extent I have already done most of the work embodied within the grant.  I have not updated the team this week, but its been eventful.  I often wonder just how far into the grant I have already traveled.

https://phys.org/news/2020-05-electrons-chemical-reaction.html


AuT addresses the issue in this article with a great deal of theoretical accuracy.  It is different because the electron and proton are viewed differently; light is different.  That being said, this concept of expanded orbitals and contracting orbitals can be used is much greater with the superior modeling possible with the fractal model.


No comments:

Post a Comment