Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Day 146 of CV19 apocalypse and no place for old men

I need to speak with someone about the weather.   It is not cooperating or obeying forecasts the way it should.
This post is not a movie review.  I was lucky enough to be run over by a car a couple of days ago on my bike.  Well the car was not originally on my bike, I was.  Lucky because I can write about it.  It was the equivalent of playing all 4 quarters in a full contact football game but compressed into 5 seconds.  Not something for older people like me.
I have abrasions, contusions and  sinister injuries.  Everyone says I have not fully felt it yet; yeah when I was hit by a car I didn't feel it.  You might ask how it happened, and I have recreated it for your entertainment.  The car came from behind (hence I saw it the same time that it hit me) crossing 3 lanes to get into a driveway that I was riding up to, deciding to pass through the yard I was in in route to the destination.  Either the driver did not see me or was just in a mood.  I tend to think the former. It is not the first time I have been run over and the people involved always seem surprised that they hit me and somewhat surprised that I tend to realign the distorted parts of the bike and ride or push it off with assurances that they haven't got me yet.
I think the universe occasionally wants to remind me that I occupy my little place at its sufferance.  If it decides, it can snuff me out, without warning, change the vertical or the horizontal, blur the picture and leave me hobbling around in whatever form it deems appropriate.
And, no, you cannot ask any questions about this.  just assume i have been disfigured beyond all recognition (which is not true, although if you saw me after my youngest bike crash and after the most recent one you would say those two versions of me were not even the same species.)  But I digress.
In the AuT universe, there is no blame for human error, or even malevolent intent.  It all is programmed into the system.  Is the universe telling me I am working too fast or not fast enough?  Neither, it does not care a whit or perhaps it cares about all whits, in my case even nit-whits.

The daily physics lesson.

Today I will deal with an OLD (O) NEW (N) discussion which you have to follow some past blogs if you dont know where I am going.  I am too close to death today with too many damaged parts to cover it, even though it would have taken fewer words than explaining why I am not covering it.  I will also spare you video, much as I would like to show my distorted form.

O- “expansion of spacetime” is not a meaningful expression in the context of cosmological physics."
"N"  Spacetime is expanding.
O"The governing equations, the so-called Friedmann equations, which are really Einstein’s field equations applied to the case of a cosmos that is homogeneous and isotropic, do not discuss spacetime.
They do discuss two things: the density of matter, and a component characterizing the so-called metric, aka. the gravitational field."

N-In AuT there is no spacetime.  Time is a result of early dimensional change.  There are no fields, fields are the application of dimensional changes of various types expressed, often distorted by their multiple positions, over time. They contain "energy" which turns out to be...well read the books if you're interested.


O-As this component also happens to characterize how the typical scale between particles of matter changes over time, it is often called the scale factor. This leads to the erroneous idea that since “scale” changes, spacetime changes. That is not the case unless we consider the metric itself part of spacetime. That is not an illegitimate view, but it goes contrary to Einstein’s own views...gravitation is viewed as an interaction in the context of quantum field theory.

N-Scale is totally misused in the old science.  Spacetime does change, gravity is not an interaction but a net dimensional effect.
O-The expansion of the cosmos does not require energy. The expansion means that things are flying apart. Things are flying apart because (as far as we can go back with reliable physics) things were always flying apart.
N-where to start with the total BS of the prior art?  The universe is moving apart (right now) because there is a net decompression of ct2 into ct1.  The universe according to the more reliable physics of AuT moves apart and together and while the increase in information means it is constantly increasing in the amount of information; in terms of size, not so much.

O-  Gravity can slow things down, when dark energy dominates, gravity will act as though it was repulsive.
N- This is right after a fashion, except we're talking about net folding vs unfolding, but bravo; and I'd call this a post AuT perspective the way its worded to some extent.

O-The motion of matter changes over time, but any resulting change in energy has a corresponding change in gravitational potential energy, not to mention the energy content of the gravitational field itself, such that the overall balance remains the same.
N-there is no balance, this paragraph loses all meaning and destroys the insight of the prior paragraph which out of context is pretty darn close to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment