Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

day 229

Weight 172.4
It is so quiet I do not know who I am.
I know more than anyone alive about fusion and time and the nature of the universe.
Now I know more about the structure of the Atom.
I am learning about fission.

All around me is ignorance.

fusion
https://asiatimes.com/2020/07/nuclear-fusion-the-easy-way/

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/07/wave-particle-duality-in-action-big-molecules-surf-on-their-own-waves/

No one knows about duality because it does not exist.
Another illusion.

I know I should be finishing my next patent, a few hours is all it would take to finish it and it is finished enough already.
I should be writing fiction to support myself in my old age.

I am paralized by the quiet of the evening.  The storms are coming.
I can see what is to come, that comes from knowing how things work.
I can see it more clearly every day.
What clouds it are my needs.
They are not being met.

I am cloistered, is that the word?  Celibate in a very far reaching sense.  I am healing, I hope I am healing.  I am trying to heal.

The quiet has a ringing noise to it, just a blindness is said to have a blue background.
I have seen blindness, I will see it again.
I have hear the ringing of silence and know it is coming for me.

My eggs are in several baskets, but it is having faced down poverty that gives me the strength to face mediocrity; for that is what waits for me if I cannot get what I need to finish my project.
I have done enough, I have created two baskets, one of which is a cornucopia, the other...some sort of lifeline.

But I have taken all the other opportunity that was out there and I have waived it aside.
Now I wait more than I act.
I do not need much more than what I have to be mediocre, to live barely.
But I hold the keys to all of existence, how strange that they would have ended up in my hand.
I don't ask you to believe it, you can read this blog, you can go to the links, you can read my artlcles, my books, my videos, it is not something subject to doubt, it can  be verified and the math that I have done recently rims the truth in more certainty that was not needed, but it is there, for I have figured out the secret to the periodic table of the elements, not just its backbone, but the why of its levels of stability, what makes it noble.  And I do all of this in a weird obscurity because if I was somewhere else, they would bring me gifts, but they are afaid of me because I know too much, I prove they are frauds, I cannot blame them, because for all of my success, I am a fraud and I know why all men are frauds.

It is very quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment