Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Happy Mardi Gras

I made something of a breakthough in the waning days of January

 and I wanted to share it.

The world is shaking apart, on fire

and I wanted to share it

I wanted to go swimming to clear out my brain, 

but the pool was closed for the senior bowl. 

 Despite having a head cold, 

I managed to ride my bike downtown 

and there was the Mardi gras, sparsely attended, but waiting for me

mocking me, reminding me of you

and i wanted to share it.




Why isn't it good to say that I love you more every day?  
as it should be
That all I want to do is wake up beside you every morning?
The coffee is never as good as it could be
Though same days it is very good
but I'd Swear off coffee forever 
for one night with u

I imagine i am saving the world
While it consumes itself
and after all 
it is not worth saving
without you
https://youtube.com/watch?v=m5Yn1K7_zCU&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

No comments:

Post a Comment