Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentines day, 2.14.23

This was not a very gracious post originally. I saved it to remind myself to be better. 

What is and is not my business or my future?

Right now I have food poisoning so I feel like I'll be dead soon,  but may be fine in the morning. Two bike rides was plenty of exercise before I ate that terrible Korean Mexican fusion which probably had an inherent warning of food poisoning  like eating something moldy out of a can and it didn't taste right. So if I'm dead in the morning at least this post may be better. 

I could talk about my hopes that the strength of our friendship would allow us to rise beyond this but I cannot think past the the feeling of contentment felt when the world was limited to just us,  it's not the way friends think or help each other. 

If i don't die tonight I'm supposed to swim again, the 2k yesterday was hard but paid for itself and as little as I got done today I did an unhindered amount yesterday and I realized my time table is measured in months and not days as I feared but now I am feeling the claws of death and I only want you to be happy and fulfilled and for my illness to end one way or another. 



No comments:

Post a Comment