Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

world war c


I don’t accept ignoring the war since I am what Jack London called an individualist and what I call a evolutionary economist, paraphrased only slightly, “the race goes to the swift and the battle to the strong.”

We must be strong in mind and strong in action.  We cannot just write about these problems we have to join in the battle.  The war with China is a symptom of a much larger problem, the war against the Universe, but more on that later.

I continue to write love stories, historical fiction and poems.  I would return to those and enjoy life in the absence of writing about what I see as a current horror.  I propose a sense of destiny that resides in everyone as a nearly religious duty.  I also propose that balance dictates that we can enjoy a quiet summer day and still conduct war and fulfill the obligations of duty put on us by short term and long term intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment