Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thorns in our paws

I am dealing with a lot right now. Could you just slow down a little. Do you think controlling time is this important? Don't you think my time should have a little of me in it. I think you should have most of your time. How come if I come around to your way of thinking it's no longer good enough for you. Maybe every time things don't go just the way I want them I should dump on you. Its mort aux con (sp?) Not mort aux idiots but it means the same thing and is just as funny in context... why do you want to kill everyone. This isn't for you its for me you want to sleep in the rats nest you made you have to wait and see if it works I've got my own thorns and I need to find someone to pull them out not drive them in deeper and twist the blades, am I right? Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment