Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2020

7 years ahead of everyone and 2 pounds overweight

In near perfect conditions, after exercising for many days with a single day break and eating healthy, I still find myself almost 2 pounds above my target weight.  Will it never end?
two days ago I did 2500, including 1400 im, a new record of sorts.  It was necessary to burn off the stress of a hard day.  Yesterday it was 3000 or 6000 yards on the rowing machine, I forget which, in 30 minutes plus 2.5 sets of weights, some areas just would not open up.

One of my lead men suffered an injury that put him out of the game, the injury of my fellow man is mine.  There was a changing and clarification of rules, every good thing came with a burden.  Events and my mind are racing forward at ever increasing speeds.

This is the state of physics, in agreement, but 5-7 years behind us: https://bigthink.com/surprising-science/dark-matter-theory.  Like the MIT article, he is theorizing what we have already modeled.  Well technically the MIT group are still scratching their heads.  We're filing patents and grants on what he is theorizing without a model.  In 2012 I published a book with the conceptual model he came out with, although it wasn't till 2018 that all the holes were filled in and a lot continues to happen.

Our stuff has been published, much of it for 7 years and yet scientific prejudice is so high that even when they see it, they ignore us.  Our time is coming....


No comments:

Post a Comment