Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2020

where is everything headed?

I have now reinstated swimming officially.  After a test swim, two swims with my "short pool equipment," were successful, both over 2000 yards.
I now have on my workout regiment: swimming, rowing, stair and yoga, the middle two with weights, the latter a rest day.  Then there is walking.
I have no idea where my weight is, although if recent past event are any indication it is at least slightly over the target weight.  The new year has come, happy new decade, all rights reserved.
Great transitions are afoot.  How easily they will be recognized remains to be seen.
If the team reassembly I am working on goes smoothly as early as the end of next week I will be in a position to file the grant application.
Well on the way to table top fusion in a way that is, if it works, a little too easy.

I fear that I have not published nearly as much as I should here, but there is so much material in the posts before this, that unless you have read them all, you would not know what you are missing.  There are summaries, referenced below.

It is possible without a reassembly of the team to move forward, possibly with the loss of two members; but it will be better with the expanded team where either there will be a net zero change or a net 1 change.  Either way things are getting excited.

Another nonsense step in the huge pool of wrong techniques, this one barely worth considering.
https://phys.org/news/2019-12-powder-gas-safer-effective-star.html
Let's stabilize plasma...why?
The answer is that invalid science says so.  In the meantime, the techniques tied to following the new model are being improved.
The next deadline is the 30th of this month.
Its a pretty serious deadline with a lot of work to do to get ready, but in the middle it suggests strongly that the grant needs to be finished and filed first, a target of less than 14 days now if there are no team problems.
Want to hear more?




No comments:

Post a Comment