Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Smart questions with AuT answers

It is Sunday.  The birds this morning filled the trees and drowned out the other sounds, but now it is less quiet, the sounds of the city, not too far away, predominate.  The birds have moved on, gone silent or been drowned by the other noises.
It was primitive and a little scary this morning; now it suggests a dystopian doom; odd that the word does not spell check.
It rained last night at last, but the colder weather promised is not here yet.
The scraped skin where I rocketed over my handlebars is not healed, but might be well enough for me to swim outside if the pool is open.  I don't know how short it would be or what energy I have in me for that, but it has been a long time since I swam last and might yet be longer if I don't take advantage of this strange collection of weather and opportunity.
I feel sullen this morning, I have an intense love that has nowhere to go.  All my heart cries out for some release; but there is nothing there for it.
It has been grey mostly for several days, but it does nothing to lessen or improve my mood.
I would like for it to get cold and bathe outside in hot water, but as I have open wounds, it is just as well that I cannot.

Over the last few days, I worked out the model for the fusion engine for the next patent and the grant, the details are complicated and while easy enough to carry out with the right facilities; they are not the kinds of things to do at a homeless campsite.  The plan for the day is to work on the models that are drawn out, turning drawings into words and words into claims; but I already know it will be Monday and Tuesday before any great work is finished on these.

January 3 is getting closer.   There are 6 days left, one being pretty much the same as another, but much to do on any given day.

It is difficult.  With a half decent 19th century laboratory, 5000 dollars in modern equipment and chemicals, I could at least superficially test my science.  But I don't have the laboratory and it is dangerous in the preparation as some things are, not as dangerous as dynamite, perhaps, but more dangerous than a cockney pub or a fireworks factory and those both often go awry.  The tests themselves could be complicated, but once the preparation was done, the execution of reactions would have some remote potential to create fusion and while in very low quantities, the science and effects are worth considering.

I can say this, the most simple form involves a hardened container, two chemicals and a single piece of equipment; but could, in theory provide fusion.  It is almost, but not quite, too simple to believe, but it applies the science in the most simple fashion to get the result.  Whether it can be safely prepared requires several steps, testing the container and the equipment without the chemicals and then with them and while the build out is simple, it requires the proximity of things which nature did not mean to make proximate and perhaps in that lies the solution to the question of why it cannot happen in the absence of the preparation.

Even so, it would cost a fraction^10 of what the other fusion projects want for things which cannot work and it is frustrating.  "It" would certainly yield better results, although I continue to fear someone will stumble or steal into the correct path and apply it to the overly complex methods otherwise developed and claim the prize that is rightly mine and whatever country comes to my aid first.

I was within a couple of pounds and a fraction of my target weight again, thanks perhaps to the irregular sleep and exercise of the past few days, a few grams can be attributed to the loss of skin and blood; but mostly it appears to track the exercise and diet.  I went to bed yesterday not as clean as is otherwise warranted, but it was only my sweat and only me to suffer from it, scraggly, unshaved, but exercised with a healthy feed.  I am awake now but tired; frustrated in every way that a person can be frustrated.

I promised AuT answers and questions.  Normally there is not enough in these types of questions to warrant the need to answer, but the science of AuT is more developed than the non-participant can be informed, there are some secrets that are still secret.

I have these covered, in the broadest sense in the recent books, however out of date they are in terms of application; the specific methods of application counted in months in terms of broad concept, but only days and weeks in terms of specific design.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-building-block-unit-of-spacetime

This answer I would have said was ct1 at one time, but now it is ct1-3 and parts of 4 especially for the time part.  And yet the math of the answer remains the same with only the greater specificity and understanding of continuing to work it out, not quite public or secret as it winds its way through the patent offices around the world and works itself out in my mind.

https://www.quora.com/Gravity-is-described-as-bending-space-but-how-does-that-bent-space-pull-stuff-into-it

This one is also of recent issue, partially but not fully told in the original science; now so important to fusion oddly enough, the key to fusion without the stupid expensive lies with the answers which were given only privately to this question and which themselves continue to be worked out imperfectly, but within experimental parameters.

Soon enough the experiments will begin or be thwarted by ignorance and prejudice.  It remains to be seen which will be the greater, the only certainty is that it will now be revealed through the system of sharing that was established for this type of science; and there is much to do between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment