Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Time as a commodity

I weighed within 1 pound of my target weight this morning and might have been able to time it to hit my target weight.
Yesterday I swam 2200  yards, the day before that another 2200 yards, the day before that yoga, the day before that 35 minutes on the stair machine and then three sets of weights.

I have not been to this blog in a while, too busy with hard science.  I have accomplished a lot more than a few blog posts in the last 7 months in the way of building science, practical applications and a team than I did in the 7 years preceding it; but then I am 7 years ahead of MIT; but still in many ways at the doorstep of science.

I should be posting more than every two weeks and I will think on this, but it is not something easy.  I am considering switching to a podcast format.

Time is something I only have in limited quantities despite my superior understanding.  The ways in which I have taken the science in prior posts and more clearly tied up the loose ends of energy, matter and time into very specific features seems mundane until I look at the state of current science, quite literally looking 7 years or more into the past; the equivalent of the pre-fire caveman being observed by the ceramic casting ancestors.

Its not that I'm smarter, which I am certainly not, it is just that I understand now the triad of connectivity between time, energy and matter and how all 3 are just another way of talking about dimension.  Haggni envisioned the conceptual framework, but not in the way that I have at last defined it.  Even Peter was hopelessly mired in time; the scientific vehicle mired to its axle in pre-aut nonsense like time.

And yet I have to deal with people talking about "your idea" crap; as if AuT was an idea and not a proven model.  It is like a civilized man being cooked for dinner by cannibals while trying to teach them proper nutrition.

I am, notwithstanding all of that, on the cusp in several respects of taking the next step.  It depends on much and it will determine if I am using what time I have wisely, or if the cannibals are ignoring the lecture.

There is some recognition of differences in time, but not quite the elimination in time of AuT in articles being published and this language is worth talking about.  It is not, perhaps, the most important part of this article, but it does go a little ways towards what AuT actually said way back at the beginning of last year:

"Controlling and probing electronic motion in atoms and molecules on their natural time scale of attoseconds is one of the frontiers in  and  physics. Thanks to advances in laser technology, a number of attosecond experiments have been performed with ultrashort laser pulses. "
1x10^18 attoseconds make up a second, so its a measure of time which has a lot to do with "electron" time, but not so much to do with AuT T-12 time.
There is something to be said of the compression chart which appears in earlier posts, especially absolute compression; but what "time" primarily concerns it with is the 5x10^44 changes per second between ct3 and ct4.
compare this to the 3x10^8 km/sec that the milky way moves and you can get some concept of the relative ratio between the time clock of the true electron cloud and the 16^32 (10^38) relative compression of the black hole equivalent.
The attosecond is more of measure of the time frame of the nucleus, the proton, than the electron cloud, much of which is operating at essentially pre-time speeds.

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-attosecond-atomic-electron-cloud.html

There are ways to do the dimensional thing that has to be done, but it is hard to do; the idea of spinning up to it is not unlikely to yield results but take this example;  https://newatlas.com/physics/fastest-spinning-object-300-billion-rpm/ where atoms are being spun at per minute speeds which are almost not relevant to the time frames in question.



No comments:

Post a Comment