Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

a spiral in amber-post posting

Well, its only a couple of days before I start traveling again, so I will not have a copy of the book to read, although I will have one when I get back.  That really isn't helpful of course.  My goal to have something with all the punchlines led to me publishing it before I left and that was done.
I think the work was important and complete enough, at least in the first 250 pages, to put out there just in case.  Just in case of what I am uncertain.
I plan to finish the edits now that the pressure is off of me and perhaps that will give me something to do while I'm away from all the mundane distractions, although I really just want to find something distracting.
I made few choices in putting this initial publication together.  The summary, I elected to point out that is was a first draft, more for me than anyone else.  The "aficionado" of space-time sciences will get what it needs from this book.  Someone looking for a new philosophical way of viewing existence will similarly be gratified.  The hard core physicist will be turned on its head; but will probably be less than satisfied with the proofs which are incomplete.
I will cringe as I finish the edits and will be greatly relieved when I take down this copy and put up the second edition or perhaps the third. If I am right (and first) this is a historic edition.  If I'm wrong (or second) its a waste of information.
I don't disprove relativity as much as I show how it originates.  So in editing down the sub-title I wound up with: A Spiral in Amber; "the origin of quantum mechanics" which is, more or less what the theory seeks.  Perhaps if I had started with this title, it would be more applicable.  Instead I started with a series of questions, which, when whittled down, ended up with "how does the universe exist?"  It is a question which is not answered, but within our concept of space time it is conceptually laid out.  That is something.

On Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Spiral-Amber-Mechanics-COORDINATE-THEORY-/dp/1523433019/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1453038761&sr=1-1
--on kindle
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AQ9BOJK?ref_=pe_2427780_160035660

No comments:

Post a Comment