Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Third edition-A spiral in Amber-coming soon

I am fairly past page 200 in a book of almost 500 pages.  After it is reformatted, who knows how long or short it will be.
This will not be a finished book.  The theory is too evolutionary and too revolutionary for me to finish by myself.
How good does the theory have to be for me to consider it successful?  This is a question which I have pondered only a little.  I consider the theory to have disclosed already sufficient legitimacy in terms of prediction and new knowledge of how the universe works that it is self proving in its way.
I expect that giving an amateur scientist some prize for novelty is unlikely, but the theory long ago suggested that acknowledging the futility of giving the prize to any specific individual would be perhaps its greatest success as well as its greatest failure.
So, my book of 500 pages with only the first 200 or so edited is what you'll have.  A rare first edition, for those who order it, reflecting the editorial process.
For those of you who are offended at the "waste" of paper in the last half of the book, I am not taking the time to eliminate what is worthwhile and what is not from that portion and, quite frankly, there is much inconsistent in the first half as various options are explored and rejected, kept, or shelved for future analysis.
The only critical part of this, is that if there is a quantum universe, then this theory breaks new ground and it goes very far into the proof of that quantum universe.  It goes further back than what we perceive as the big bang even though it falls far short of where I'd like to be, firmly in g-space.  However, as nearly as I can tell, it is the first theory to start in g-space with a concrete non-religious philosophy, however inadequate that beginning might be.
The goal is to publish before the 19th, so there are 9 days and counting.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment