Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Editing a spiral in amber-the ink blotter

As I edit 'A spiral in Amber' (available from Amazon, you're not really a physicist if you don't buy a copy before its edited) I am impressed with two things.  One is that I've gone a lot farther in answering the problems of quantum mechanics than anyone else (in my humble opinion) and the other is that the edits make the book look like I spilled a bottle of ink on it.
I do like editing from a hard copy, but I'm going to have to get someone to come in behind me and do all the typing.
I'll be honest with you, since it doesn't matter whether I'm honest or not in a fixed state universe. This is more a work of philosophical physics than true physics.   Even though I'm light years ahead of everyone else, the math leaves a lot to be desired.   I'm not at all happy with my analysis of the model I picked to work from; but it's a pretty good working hypothesis model even though the underlying two principles or algorithms (linear spirals and intersecting linear spirals) are probably the wrong models.
I live an amazingly practical life considering what I have proved.  Now in saying I've proved it, it was proved before.  Physics and predestination go hand in hand and every physicist has toyed with this concept, most adopting it.  But I'm the only one who has really given substance to it all the way back to the beginning.  I'm the only one who showed that the big bang nonsense is nonsense, at least in the sense that it is anything like a beginning.
I have toyed writing before, but actually write now, that any sufficiently advanced civilization may whither in the face of this discovery of NLC which is sad, but intuitive.  The terror/triumph sentence is one I struck through.  It's a triumph and the terror is there intuitively.  Anyone smart enough to buy the book will realize how important it is and how fundamentally irrelevant it is.
But the value lies in breaking and unbreakable code.  If everything is fixed, then the goal of 'intelligent life' (me in this case) is to create random change.  Even though it's impossible, if we are to have a goal, it is to break physics.  You can put that on my tombstone if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment