Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

supporting articles on Fractals

I took yesterday off, didn't even think of weighing in today.
I may not exercise today which will be a rare 48 hours off and you will want to have nothing to do with me I assure you, during such a hiatus.  Its still early, maybe my mind will change, but I'm not feeling it.

I want to talk about scientific blindness and the refusal to acknowledge anything that doesn't come from a university.  The article addressed below is a sign of it.

I have shown my material to MIT and to most physics departments around the united states.  

You'll note that I identified the source of these 'unexpected' fractals and their relationship to to one another in an article published in 2018 and the books covering this generally go back 7 years.  You can see this in the comment below.

Its more than a little frustrating that my work which is widely circulated, including having been presented at last April's meeting of the APS that published this story is never mentioned.  I trust you have experienced that yourself.  It is worth noting that I have sent at least 4 articles on this subject to the aps (note they ran the MIT article) and they still act like this is something they never heard of before.  The first of those articles was submitted several years ago.

This is the scientific prejudice I have referred to above.  It would be nice if all of you to write the aps and MIT and tell them what a raw deal this is.  I did.


Phys.org: Scientists discover fractal patterns in a quantum material.
https://phys.org/news/2019-10-scientists-fractal-patterns-quantum-material.html


SciTechDaily: “Completely Unexpected” – MIT Scientists Discover Fractal Patterns in Quantum Material.
https://scitechdaily.com/completely-unexpected-mit-scientists-discover-fractal-patterns-in-quantum-material/

This is hardly unexpected. Four peer review articles were published (copies can be found at this link: http://www.gmfpc.com/aut-details) beginning in 2018 not only predicting this, but showing the mathematical basis.
Before those articles, books were published on this topic dating back to 2012-2013. This model was also presented at a physics conference in 2018 and to the American Physics Society in April of 2019.
This does not lessen the importance of the study which verified the predictions in those articles.

 Some of the books dating back 7 years:















No comments:

Post a Comment