Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2019

amongst the weeds (chapt 16 and 17)

Wow, its been a while.
My weight has been hovering in the right area, I think.
My exercise routine, Meh, but pretty much up to where it normally is.
The physics...well the progress has been breathtaking.
Both scientifically and practically.
I have also been living a little bit, with all the ups and downs associated with being alive.
It is morning, I am sitting here with my half cup of coffee almost finished.
I started to do some writing, then studying writing, then drinking more coffee, ran out of coffee, then decided to come back here, let you know I was not dead.
There are now probably 50 recent posts unpublished (out of more that 300 again!) at different levels of development, but I've been preparing, filing and circulating 50 and 100 page documents, all too technical to share, I am afraid.  It is now about using the science, making the fusion reactor, the quantum computer, not just talking about it.  And there is now a significant movement into real material science, atomic and molecular design.  Time to build the giant lazer or floating car in the garage, but the outreach is to real, big companies.

I will not get into the details of even how I get into the details and some tid-bits may yet make it into this blog.  The truth is that I am not over this blog, nor the intended audience, but I am now working with NDA (non-disclosure agreements, not near death apparitions); collaboration agreements (not the consensual sex disclaimer type) and, above all, secrets regarding the use of the model.

I'm also totally over the whole physics world thing.  I have 5 published articles, so what?  The bozos that run the establishment are not worth talking to.
Let's look at an article:
The absurdity of something being two places at the same time is easily reconciled with the pre-time and post time concept inherent in thedimensional model developed.And yet this article reflects the state of physics today. 
https://www.livescience.com/2000-atoms-in-two-places-at-once.html
 The good news is the opportunity it presents.  In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is king.  Oddly enough that describes me fairly well.  A mediocre excuse for humanity surrounded by people who are so incredibly narrowminded and stupid that even a hint of creativity is a flower among weeds.
I suspect I put in chapter 16 of the screenplay, I number them as I post them, but I'm including that before 17 anyway.  sue me.

Chapter 16

Levee storm doors close sealing off the city

Dr. Chang from Memphis drives across the lake, the water is high on the bridge.  They were stopping cars from going over the long causeway from the north side of lake Ponchetrain to New Orleans but he zoomed around the roadblock and no one chased him.  In his rearview mirror, he saw an officer waving at him wildly and another with both hands on his hips and looked back just in time to prevent his car from crashing into the concrete sidewalls.
On his radio, the news is talking about vagrants who have been attacking tourists.
Oh god, I may be too late. 
Just as he exits the bridge, he hears sirens.  On the other side of the bridge, police cruisers sit on an empty bridge going north with their blue lights flashing.  He hears someone yelling and passes by someone who had to jump out of his path.
He looks behind him.  Large metal doors, as tall as a house are closing the gaps between the levees that are normally open to the lake.  The storm, of course.  They are closing the bridge and the gaps in the levee in case the river rises.  What next, he wonders out loud?

Chapter 17 hotel

Strange news

There is a knock on the door.
The captain goes and swings it open.
Behind him is the female teacher.  Before him stands one of the crew who, seeing the woman, quickly takes off his hat that has “Zombie, New Orleans” on it.

Begging you pardon captain, but some of the crew have gotten sick and there is a riot of sorts going on in the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment