Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Morning headaches

 Had an unusual amount of anxiety yesterday, just driving was stressful.

Was too hot to ride, I did deal with some outside tasks in the shade as much as possible.

I filled my car with gas, was confronted as having pulled into a spot where someone else was "turning around" to pull into that spot, something which did not seem to be a thing, but I offered to allow them to fill up first which they did not chose, there being another place to pull into to fill; but it was one more discomforting thing.

I feel out of sorts; wondering do you think I don't understand all of the bad that I associate with silence and how much worth words might be.  I swam, 3 days in a row too much.  I did substantial work getting the pool ready to repair, had to figure out how to do some things, get the parts to make the repairs; it was not just about minimizing costs, it was also about esthetics and permanence.   Its probably wrong to use the word permanence, a few years maybe.  Assuming nothing goes wrong.

It's the morning.  While up a lot, I slept in my on and off again way till 6:30.  I  a tombstone dedication to do today on mother's day no less.  It will be one of the first post covid things like this.  I was in stores yesterday and saw a larger number of people without masks, in the lowes type environment it felt comfortable taking it off when no one was around; a false sense of security or something else?

I have the type of headache you get from not breathing well at night.

Its mother's day so it has been difficult.  There is a tombstone, a dragon, a brunch, the first since covid, a headache.

I had some electrical issues that exceeded my abilities which was aggravating, but probably something I could have dealt with through trial and error and I'm curious to find out what I was missing.

And I had a request for more information, not quite a rejection, and I had some progress in team building, perhaps more than I need.  Enough to start thinking terms?  Too soon, certainly, but when is the right time for anything?  When is it too late?

It's late now. I walked it was hot i recovered i planned and argued and another day without you ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment