Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

revolution and miasma

Well, things are up in the air.  That is not to say they are not crashing.  In a few hours the sun will come up.  I have to remind myself that I am not back to square one, that I am light years ahead of where I was a year ago.  What woke me up puts me light years ahead of where I was last night.  But how to move past this time right now?  How to sleep past 4am?  How to make this thing work for everyone, but most of all for me.

This method could well revolutionize plasma theories in the future but to be funded today, there needs to be more basic information on what exactly is being done by the proposal.”  That’s an actual quote from a reviewer. Our science is 7 years ahead of everyone else.  I know that because I’ve seen what everyone else is doing and its what we were doing 7 years ago. 

How to break through this moronic concept that we are saying what we're doing, just in ways the reviewers cannot see because they are so wrapped up in the pig-headed, ineffective, waste of time scientific methods that will not "revolutionize" anything.

That's not a big deal, its just more time.  Oh, but I am out of time.

I have to go on, the solutions to the problems come to me, 

And what happens then? do you know the way out of this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqWt49o7R-k

No comments:

Post a Comment