Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

2.16.22

 All i wanted was a quiet life married to the woman i loved.  That was you, BTW, instead I've got this strange version of hell when everything breaks loose when I'm ancient. It was an exhausting day,  I hope you don't mind me going on a bit, but I am celebrating finishing the primary deadlines ahead of the due date of Monday.  I just finished,  I was lucky, really lucky to have something pointed out at the last minute that would have been a problem later.  2 things actually and they were both relatively easy. Today should have been a swim day or something more than the walk but it was a longish hike and it worked to clear my head so I could deal with finishing the work taking 3 things off my task list and adding another. 

I know what I want to do and it's hard to tear my mind away.   I have a short but important presentation set up for the first week of March. It would be easier if it was a longer one. It's tied to the work I just finished, I started it for insights. 

There has to be a way to move on.  I could try to forget but I think it is better to be in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment