Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Day-2 closer

 It is 630 am, I've been up for a little over an hour, working for most of the time, glad to have researched a little of what needs to be done today and tomorrow.  I feel...comfortable about what needs to happen.  I said I would try to stay away from this, but today I'm going to prepare the simple document and get it off and then I'll be able to finish the other documentation, the so called "request," and if it is done early enough, maybe I'll get rid of that too.  It would be interesting to see what its like to sleep through the nigh again.

I'm finishing this in the evening, a small celebration because I am closer and it may help calm me down,  it isn't the remedy i want. 


I am planning on having all of this bleed into tomorrow, a much more likely scenario, hence the countdown.

 I had a dream last night which included my dead father bringing home a younger woman.  I am older than he was when he died a violent death.

Over the next two weeks I have calls relative to the various mentorships that I am in; but nothing has been scheduled relative to the accelerator.  I am not overly concerned with that, but I cannot say I am totally comfortable with it either.  I am a large meal for a snake to eat and perhaps require a little more thought.

Ok, it is 620 pm.  I have everything in a form where if I needed to i could file it right now, but i have a good half a day's work outlined for tomorrow, mostly loose end stuff.  That is all i am going to say about work; fairly relieved and tense.

After getting to this point and having very little to give I went swimming at around 4.  Started out planning just to clear my head, no music, just me and the water; but it was a crowded pool and without counting I went over, said, one or two im, but did all 1000 and ended up with a 2250 workout, pretending the lifeguard was you and trying not to think about all the younger people i was outlasting if not outswimming.  Now I am comfortably numb and while i suspect i will be restless, i can go to sleep early and get up early and i am ready and still have one extra day which I definitely do not need to get into.

Still no word about NM, i gave them a lot to think about and it has been less than a week I guess or maybe its less than two weeks, time is entirely unstuck for me.  Either way, very early in the process whether they are chewing over my proposal or not.  Important calls relative to that begin on Friday by which time I should be fairly recovered and 3 or 4 k lighter but with signs up where they need to be and that much closer to riding off into the sunset...with you?  Just my dog?

I suppose not, one day I will have to face reality, but I am poking so many holes in reality that it barely seems solid to me anymore.  I have dozens of emails to send, it seems.  I also realize once this work goes out I have to start cleaning it up and looking the next deadline which is in many ways at the end of this month, too soon, too expensive, but it needs to be done.  Still hoping to have additional certainty on things by then.

2250 with 1000 ims and i spent a lot of time underwater swimming a third of the way down the pool with flutter kicks.  I do not like the way my watch short chains me on the intensity minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment