Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Day zero part deux

 I had a reasonably dry bike ride to the office and back, got enough exercise not to worry about it the rest of the day, but its not a lot of exercise even though my watch gave me 99 im for it.  Too much talking about the watch?

Once at the office, the theme of the morning was organizing the next phase of work.  Over the last couple of months my calendar has gotten more and more crowded and it was becoming unwieldy.   I cannot say it is wieldy yet, but at least the next couple of days don't require I get up at 4am and work till 7pm.

That included organizing the next set of documents realizing that there are thing to do every day for the next 7 days.  That is not an important deadline, I may not even look at it.  The critical one is 19 days off which is not a long time, but I'm largely ready for it and by Monday I'll know what I have and what I need for it.

I managed to get 8 hours of sleep last night despite waking up and having to tell myself there was no deadline waiting to get me.  The next deadline after the 22nd of consequence is effectively in 27 days, and that was a big part of this morning although I have tabled it till tomorrow to deal with other matters except for one call this afternoon which might give some focus.

Wasn't impressed with the call, unfortunately.  That is it was a pleasant call, but it solved none of my problems.  I stopped to rest my eyes earlier for 20 minutes of meditation and it seemed to go by like 5.

The rain will start soon, I always see you in the rain.  


I have not mentioned my weight recently.  I think the trip to new mexico and the two meals a day has permanently set my wake up weight at the 170 target weight.  I need to do a lot of core work yet, but all my pants are too loose but those from a few  years back which fit now.  Not getting older, getting better; well but still getting older.

i cooked tonight, not exactly a target 170 weight meal, but it was simple and good, wish i had french bread and i would give up eating completely if i could make things right.  I have to do the best i can, focus on what good i can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment