Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

day minus 1

After the swim I slept well and dreamed quite a bit and woke to an epiphany of sorts. I have the same issues as before but I realized I'm jumping a gun for limited reasons, worrying about the wrong problem for now and maybe one I can't afford not to put off till April when I have more time and help. 
If my resources were unlimited or if I thought there was more to lose, but I do not know it would make a difference really. All I'd be doing at this point is creating another deadline for myself. 
So I did what i needed to do a now i am relaxing because done things are done now.   This was written at 2:00 AM, by the way.
I have my documentation finished (I hope) and its 12:30PM (ish).  Listening to a really good cle on dealing with stress especially with covid.
It is 2/2/22.
I finished between 1 and 230. for the first time in quite a while, I'm caught up with that part of the project.  After
5 months of intensity, I'm in two programs,  figured how to move forward on multiple fronts and the next really important deadline is at the end of the month.   Meetings this week and the beginning of next week will help me decide what to do, it's nice to have help. 
Doesn't mean there isn't more to do, the next deadline is essentially here; but I don't have to do anything the rest of the week but listen.  
That's not really true, I have two pages of grant stuff on my calendar and one page on the next level of patent work.
But I have filed and figured what needs to be done for this week,  all I have to do is listen. Are you listening?
https://youtu.be/J8hjEYTpwE8
I was watching a show that has to be being filmed in new orleans.  it was not very good.

The absence of an intense deadline is relaxing, no exhausting, it is like everything that was keeping me up dropped out from under me.
I went to the store and picked some stuff up, ate lunch and cleared off the afternoon calendar and came here because this is as close as I can get and the hard times are when I need you the most.
I'm outside listening to the rain 🌧 

No comments:

Post a Comment