Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

day 31 an old man on a bench

 I am so smart i figured out a key piece of magnetism repulsion after woke but before I got out of bed only to pour my coffee grounds into the cup instead of a filter.  Fortunately, I caught the mistake before adding water so nothing was lost.

I am exhausted, stressed, behind in my work and surrounded by people with covid.  The bloggotboggeddownwith work. 
Time to stop blogging work for a while in so much detail. It is not giving up much, i  hope to drop it.
That is the view where the old man sat on his 3 mile walk, too short; but i got 90 im compared to the 27 i got for a 4.5 mile walk which was more intense.  The watch is not good.  Tonight I think i have to rest my eyes.

If you figured out something in the sleep was it really you, or all the ghosts that made you what you are?  This is retorical because the majority of the figuring was as I lay awake in bed mulling over the view of the process possible and what it showed and what it did not show.  While still only a theory in many ways, it appears to be one that is solid, useful, and follows the observation.

It's already a busy day, I need to stop "figuring things out" long enough to finish something.


No comments:

Post a Comment