Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Day 23, Sunday

 It is dark outside my window and well below freezing, but this strong heater setup was a great idea and I am comfortable in terms of heat with a sweatshirt and hood.  The heater blows a lot of air and I can put my hands in the stream and warm them; a comforting but inhuman warmth.

I am working on what I'll call the 70 page document although it is 67 pages as I pause in the work to type here.  I have already made changes.  I've figured out how to go back and forth between PC and monitor mold, at least when the monitor mold is working from the portable, on the monitor machine and I've set it up for use as either or both which is helpful.

It is almost funny, because the document is dated 1/25/22; the last target date I'd be comfortable with, two days off and a nearly impossible target.  Maybe if we were together...

"There are multiple potential models of lower ct states, dimensional states, but at the ct3-ct4 interface, the model is relatively accurate and involves f-series exponential compression about a central axis: 2:1 F-series overlap of two spiral arms which fold and unfold to compresses the ct states organized in exponential quantities.  The applications developed so far cover all of practical science, but can be summarized by the resulting conclusion, 'all controlled actions are dimensional manipulation are dimensional manipulation and AuT shows the most efficient and far reaching pathway.'"  That is the last paragraph of the abstract and the first time I have written it even this clearly.

Dawn is breaking, it is still dark out, but the branches can be seen against the brightening sky.  I am fixing words, understanding better what I wrote.

I probably should add that at the end of this week I have eaten most of a small box of high end cinnamon rolls. Not a lot of guilt over that.  I walked, I swam, I did a lot of work on things that are approaching deadlines, even this morning the amount of clarification is surprising and challenging since it shows how much I can do now with the better understandings.  I am on page 8 of 65 pages (getting shorter as I hoped while more accurate), more than 10% in a few hours of work.  Not great, but it may get faster since there is now a model set out in the shorter claim document with greater clarity which has translated somewhat into my brain.

Still morning and at 14 of 57, shorter through eliminating duplication and also getting clarity on some more narrow applications. Ignoring the extra, and probably largely superfluous duplication of drawings, even with the broader coverage it is under 90 pages for the longer document.  I can probably target 60 or 70 pages before filing which would provide leeway.  It also means that I can keep as much of the theory as I want, portions which I thought I'd have delete.

One issue I probably will run out of time for is the drawings which I'd like to send to someone to redraw before its filed, but time will not likely allow for this although after today I may change my mind about that, at least in terms of trying it.

Still long before noon I finished the book club book a love story behind the fall of Troy. Appropriate to the time and context and the Greek muse of my life. 

It is this which I wanted with you which bound me and slowly loosened as do all Gordian knots eventually. 

168 intensity minutes from a 1.5 hour cold bike ride, my feet are numb.  558 ims this week.  Enough exercise for today.  It included a fair amount of hills and a small amount of cross country and few scary neighborhoods and my exercise for the week is over.

Back to editing claims, not a simple task given the complexity of distinguishing the claims for literally everything that has ever been done.  I'm unhappy with how sloppy they are, but there was quite a bit of science which was important developed or at least solidified in my mind during the ride, justifying the effort.  

Imagine trying to cover the use for all things embodied in a new model defining all things in 10 claims.  It is absurd and yet it is what I'm doing,  all of the above where compression is approximately scaled as 2fn raised to 2 to the n and fuse length is defined with positive or negative effects at quantum dimensional levels by fpix.  What does that even mean and there are well over 20 categories where applications have been defined,  a real s show if you know what I mean. 

I can't hope anyone will be there for me when I finish in a week, although if you ignore the claims as the most important part I am well under way. 

I suspect it will fall far short of where it needs to be but i suppose after a fashion i can go with what i have and it is very wild indeed in scope, far more than i could expect and when i am awake tomorrow at 4am i will be wondering how to make you part of my life, or how there can be lifevwithout you as much as  the looming deadline.

How silly and meaningless everything is.   Time for bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment