Pages

Monday, January 17, 2022

Day 17 short time

The snow finally came to the northeast this winter in earnest.
It is cold here.  I slept over 9 hours, the first time I have done that in a while, unfortunately, it leaves me ill from the inner ear thing.  How I miss the sleep.  But it made me sick.

I am very nervous, I think it is the inner thing, but nerves are there whether we can identify them or not.  I managed to get a half day in at the office, then it was too much and I went home.  Happy to have "cameras" on again so I can monitor the office.  Still waiting for two or 3 exterior cameras, but the interiors ones provide just as much information in a way.  Had to replace the doorbell and one of the window sensors already, but that is a pretty minor issue.  I also have a motion detector which covers the windows, so that is less of an issue.  This is a relatively expensive, temporary fix; but not sure that I had a good choice in the matter.

I should have swam today, but the inner ear thing and cold were a powerful lot to overcome and when I was forced to go how from the dizziness I realized even though it was late afternoon and getting colder by the minute that it would be a pleasant sunny walk and the dog concurred, so I did that which is inadequate but not nothing.  If only if only, right?

Still no word on the grants, but many things are going well even if uncertainly.  There is a lot of the patent work to finish, I cannot afford to be sick.

This should be you, it should be you and I.  This was discussed in the book, a very spiritual story about a staircase that originally had no banister.  I assume no one gets to walk on it which is a sad, good thing.  People rarely make art to sleep on after they put away their sidewalk chalks.



It took me forever to cut and paste this into my blog from my phone.
What am I to do when everything still reminds me.  But I have much to do and it is important work and it reminds me also.  Time is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment