Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Day 22 winners on the wrong side of history

 Periodically, I need to remind myself this is a blog, not a diary, a history, or even my actual feelings about different things.  You can take parts of it seriously but it is like hearing someone's dreams or fantasies; they tell you something, but must be taken with a grain of salt or salt in the wounds, as it were.  The only thing with any certainty with it is what I tell you and you don't even exist as a part of my world.

Today has been busy.  Up at 4 and down with my heater/fireplace substitute, too dark to look out.  I finished a reasonable, possibly even fileable 30 page version and have since moved on to the longer version currently 67 pages plus drawings, but much of it is superfluous in light of what has been done.  I confirmed at least according to my notes the 2/3 deadline, still very close for this sort of thing.  Next week will be critical.

The cold weather triggered the deflation warnings for my tires which i took care of after a 2025 yard swim with full IM(s), 400x2 and 200.  I could have done more and the cold was not as big an issue as I feared.  They must have raised the water temperature because of the cold. Then I was at the office turning on the heat and dripping water in advance of the hard freeze tonight and the saw that I had positioned was used to cut up the large branch which had turned into an issue and which now can go out as the trash next week.  Then a few things at the grocery store, pita chips for humus, eye drops, dog food, such as that.

There is more to do, I am working on whatever KFE is, modifying drawings, I  turned on heaters in out buildings with pipes. Left water running outside. I did kitchen and straightened things. It is no wonder I'm tired and all I want to do is be there. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHUxUxqwsNU


No comments:

Post a Comment