Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Day 6 The Meh day

Despite my efforts to reverse things, I seem to have ended up with the longer version first.  This should not be unexpected.  It is a tough project taking out what I cannot use, because much of it is close, but not where it needs to be, combining the newest information and ideas with what went before is a big part of this; there are gems to be mined in the old work, but I do not know if I have time for that.

I was up at 4am working, awakened by the need to do so much, and yes I do need to take breaks and this is one way that I do it.

It is orthodox Christmas eve and the anniversary of the 1/6 capital riot and my child's birthday.

It's the middle of the day, I had a filling but inadequate lunch, nothing has gone poorly or well today.  Very much a Meh day.  I do not have time for Meh days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsOKvpImdOI

It's later in the afternoon.  I am losing my mind, almost too tired to do anything, not sure if it the post lunch blood sugar thing, but I have to take a break from working as I am not getting anything done anyway, just looking at words walking back and forth across the page.

I can, however walk the dog.  I cannot look at walking the same way, although there is some peace from the warmth before the cold today.  It used to be that they were the high part of my day, at least the  dog still enjoys them.  A short pull up workout and then I am on my way.  The warmth of the day will be fading soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment