Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2022

day 8&9

Day 7 bled into day 8, day 8 is bleeding into day 9 so many days run together. I've been looking at ways to get back to the wilderness but at least next week is full of stuff to do here,  especially the increasingly complex patent which shows no sign of reaching a tech stopping place any time soon. 
It is really irritating that new mexico came and went, but it was important to get back, perhaps not as important as it could have been without the sudden, violent retreat and I think perhaps i would have never come back and the problems that would have created; assuming that the solutions underway exist.  I am waiting for the next 3 days to go by so that I can get towards the sell that will end the problems that have been steadily disappearing over the last decade even as aut has grown.
I considered buying a bottle of red wine, but aside from being tired it makes me want to share it.
Even The sugar in my yoghurt was too much and upsets my stomach, hurts my head, even reminded me of my dead diabetic friend bill, although I lost him before he died.
What do you know of friendship or love, when it's born or dies.
Your ways are known to me and they don't tell you about the wires that matter,  the strings that bind os and pull us together and if you would only let them pull us apart. 
Bells are ringing telling me to change soon.

I did some very interesting work on energy, coming to some solutions which make me happy.  I didn't have the chance to walk the dog, forcing me to do a 9.6 mile bike ride, more than 450 IMs this week which is enough.   It threatened rain all day without following through and as day ends, the sun is coming out. 
A little extra work and the bottom of the pool can be seen.  If I was not losing so much pressure from the vacuum it would have been done a few weeks back, but it is very clear, the algae is fairly under control and it is going to get too cold to use it, but also too cool for the algae to grow back.  I want to vacuum it again, one more time would make a big difference, even with the pressure issue; but i was waiting for rain that never came.
I have a few more issues to address in dealing with the issues of energy that i have spent so much time on and which seem to have largely simplified themselves in a way that allows for the broad type of claims i was hoping for; but there remains but little time this evening when i can focus on these things and for the moment i have to be happy that my thoughts, including those from bikeride, have been legibly recorded.
I have, anyway, done much of what i hoped, in some cases more than i would have hoped for over this weekend; but i have not been able to resolve this 3 day, one month and now almost 4 month thing that could have been very different.  Just as I will second guess the time when i finally say, enough and do the next filing, probably 2.1; I second guess my actions.  Should i have insisted, had more faith in my own interest in following through, there were some many complicating factors that were never discussed and perhaps they should not have been discussed.  There was too much to go through, but iparsed this other i think it coudl have be parsed and things will go to an inevitable end the only question being whether i will have the same opportunity or not and how it will turn out; drifting gradually towards what i violently have already done coming only halfway back and knowing that these lines can be broken and that ships can sail whether they have a destination or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment