Pages

Friday, January 14, 2022

day 14 living like kings

I had the chance to live like a king, a lonely alone king, but a king nonetheless.
That was a nice looking dinner, the dog was interested.  It was delicious, healthy?  Well tomatoes are the vegetable that is also a fruit.  I had organic fruit spread with it.
I walked today, not enough real exercise.  I had a  fair day of work and then the day and night were gone.
I'm reading the book club book. It is a good story but it is too gay for me not that there is anything wrong with that. I associate passion with you and there is nothing gay about that despite what worries you. The smells of passion in the pages only serve to resurrect the zombie memories that would not die even if I wanted that. Better sadness and memories than oblivion. 
It is late as I  said and there is much to do tomorrow 


No comments:

Post a Comment