Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

DAY 28

Its friday at 5 am and the section that woke me this morning is typed in.

Owl-Bear-Turkey, the new Mexico question,  will you come with me. That's a rhetorical question,  you won't even know. 

It's exciting it answered a tough question and it threatens to plot a path. I've pushed back but only for what I think will make it better for me and the program. 

not a bad week,  over 200im today, a long walk and two short bike rides that could have been one trying to beat the cold weather.   The drawings are selected pretty much, perhaps 50 percent edits with the spec which now has one more read through in printed format. I need to show discipline and focus only boring what needs to go where.   Each document is only 35 or so pages now. The claim one 35 pages. The drawings perhaps 12 or so, mostly black and white as required. 
It's only 730, there's a lot of editing to do on the claims even a cursory look tells me.

I stopped,  brain shut down and I need to be clear headed. The goal is to have it all ready and filled Monday morning,  another weekend of constant work but hopefully a mostly numbering and mopping up. We'll see, invention is always hovering at the edges. 

I did plan to work some tonight but the exercise, the early morning conspire against it.   Did a lot, maybe enough for one day. It's fairly file able, except the claims which can be cut back. I'm ready to focus beyond this. 

I hate these cold nights,  I could love them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment