Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Day 15 a fix and a feast

 Another meal apart

I fixed the dishwasher at the same time I cooked.  It was a strange combination.  It wasn't hard as much as it required different tools and there's the plug thing, bound to require a fix one day.
It looks like nothing happened today but there was so much from so many people it's hard to include much and I don't believe what could be the best of it.  Time will tell.
I spent time on editing that was most of my skilled work, not that a certain handiness talent wasn't involved with the washer. I had set it up over several days so it was just going through the steps and figuring out pathways that I had long ago prepared for, perhaps that was the skilled part. 
I walked the dog a couple of miles between rainstorms and rode my bike to the store for salad stuff I ate for dinner. If you tell the dead person you want it, I will put up a  picture of the salad...perhaps I'll do it anyway. 
So that is a quiet day,  very quiet. I sang to the cats and the dog a bit while I fed them, listened to unsatisfying music while I walked,  nothing can satisfy anymore, but other than that, it is like now. If not for the breathing of the dog I might well be in a tomb.



No comments:

Post a Comment