Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Day 2, the weird morning

The weird morning.  I slept till 8am.  It wasn't as much sleep as it sounds since I was up in the middle of the night worrying about those things which have not happened yet and those which may never happen which need to or don't according to the universal scheme which I do not understand.
I was worried about these now thankfully small and even manageable debts that still dog me,  my plans to deal with these remain open including my desire to satisfy them with the sell of the property which heavily picayuned me at the end of the year.
And then there are articles like this, which threaten to render my work less relevant, only because it is coopted by someone with better connections and a better line on universal irony.
https://www.sciencealert.com/the-exquisite-beauty-of-nature-reveals-a-world-of-math
Rain is coming, at last perhaps I should add despite the weeks of humidity, and with it the cold.
Omicron and covid, climate change weird weather dominate the news, with underlying signs of a more human based apocalypse characterized by hypersonic missiles and troops on the borders, while the more subtle signs of imbalance, China, Africa and the supply chain lurk in the shadows.

A pleasant, peasant new year's day meal

My work issues get more complicated and not more simple although my claim issue will be resolved through the simple expedient of having those claims which fit and those claims which are merely incorporated in the disclosure.
The most immediately valuable design issues are the ones which are the most complicated, dealing with elements of energy that did not exist before me, at least those which were not recognized to exist.
I had a recurring dream type where the house I am living in is in need of massive repairs.  I do have some minor things to do, I need to put a piece of luan in place to level an appliance.
In the dream there were massive holes that led up to a storage room.  Most of the times, the house is in a bad neighborhood and the damages are broader, a bad foundation.  I don't understand it. Worse still, I cannot remember who I was with, but I was with someone.
Months in New Mexico on a drying well left me very conscious of water usage.  I want a peddle operated sink so I can turn it on and off without my hands.
I am leaning more towards just taking the claims, if I can ever finish them, and adding what makes sense from the longer document to get to 30 pages.  Afterwards I will add more and more till I get to 100 pages.  That finishes everything backwards, but seems more efficient.  The problem will be that just the claims will be 30 pages, but we live with our limitations and this way the pressure will ebb and flow after a fashion.
It has started to turn cold, after several days of hiking in heat, today I wore a light jacket and it has already dropped 20 degrees from the high and it will drop another 20 degrees to tonight.  You are nowhere to be found, but Winter is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment