Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Day 7, a wet hot-cold day

 During my 4 mile walk/run with the dog I could see the clouds coming in although it started with sun.  At the end, I was running up the steep hill in the rain, the smell of ozone in the air, the temperature slowly dropping, but not uncomfortable.

Afterwards, I went back to coughing, not sure if running or being in the cooling rain brought it on; but sleeping helped and I think I'm better now.

Watched a lot of troubling 1/6 stuff.  Ordered a new security system.

I rode my bike, a short but not terrible workout.  I ended up with well over my intensity minutes for the week but it was Friday, the week almost over (for exercise it goes through Sunday) and I did not swim which puts that task on the calendar for the weekend.  I also did no pullups, something I have tried to add with limited success to my schedule.

I had a fractal math issue come up when dealing with plasma centers.  These most assuredly are there and the math is impressive; but it destroys the Xenon result to some extent which is trouble because the carbon example works so well in that regard.  It makes for pictures, but it destroys a symmetry even while building another one.  I do not have an answer for this, can they be squeezed out?  Is one or the other simply wrong?  Questions are answered, questions are raised.  The tension between absorption and fractal design cannot be fully reconciled because there are two competing elements of force in every force under the model and when they balance, in theory, the fractal form should be paramount; but is that the case?  The resulting model of observed plasma is acceptable but does that justify the other changes and are those other changes really necessary given the inherent skins in the designs?  These are not small questions and the answers are illusive. Yet the work continues and for a long time the length has been adequate for the first filing, the solutions adequate for at least some of the second.

These problems are not just theory, they suggest solutions.  It forced me to sleep earlier than I would have liked and it woke me earlier.  It just turned 6 and I have been up for a long time.  It is cold outside and it is yet very cool inside.  I let my mind turn less and less towards you, but at night I dreamed I was back in school, looking into a program, wanting to see my advisor, having breakfast with strangers, riding my bike, waiting for the grant, but was I looking for you?  

Today is a busy day of both work and non work requirements.  Yesterday i dealt longer with the vine issue.

It's noon, it has warmed up significantly.  I swam 2000  yards, a pretty hard (for me not relativisticly) workout, but did all of im and while I need to walk later, that is a later thing.  The water was surprisingly warm, more like what it was like in New Mexico and it didn't wake me up, it was up to time and now my blood is oxygenated, but there is not much energy. 

Sometimes things seem easier, sometime they do not. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BakWVXHSug

That was a long walk, only enough to get my steps in really, but after the swim it was tough, my legs hurt, my last 7 days shows 4 walks averaging 3 miles, 3 swims of 2000  yds each and 1 bike ride and enough intensity minutes to get me through till tomorrow.  


During the walk, I thought about what collisions really were, thought about what should have happened before I was killed and afterwards, what comes next, time and age and chances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8cfbBgXIow

No comments:

Post a Comment