Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Day 27 (Th)

 I slept late, it is almost 6.  the cats are eating noisely, they like it when i get up earlier.  It is cold and dark still.  Not sure why I was able to sleep so well. I cannot remember my dreams clearly although I know I dreamt a lot last night.  Perhaps they will come back to me, perhaps they will be lost forever. I do not think I dreamed any physics and that is whre I will be focused today.

The goal of the day is to pick the drawings to keep and get them numbered correctly.  there are 10 pages to go over, but those are secondary to the rest.  There will be reordering, I have the order laid out in the short document, so the long document will have an introduction of sorts, the newest version of the summary along with the pictures, some very updated and new, that go along wih it; then the sections that go with the new documents, taking the pictures and checking the numbering, and inserting them.  If there is time afterward, they will be reduced to black and white.  I will then send them out for an esimate, but that is probably not going to happen.  It will then be for tomorrow, with luck, to put the finishing touch on the claims that will be used, those that exist and those that need to be done and then, perhaps file the US version as early as Friday, likely Monday and on Tuesday, truely getting to the last minute, the pct; although I could easily get something filed earlier if need be, probably not today because of the drawings, but possibly tomorrow.

I see the long document I am starting on 37 of 47 and with the 25 of the short document, the whole thing without all the drawings is 72 pages which gives all the leeway I need and it will likely get shorter although there is much to deal with.

I am still driving stakes in the ground.

You are certainly asking yourself, is the effort of writing to someone who is not there, the time spent not better used on getting the documentation ready.  Be reminded this is a monument to you and nothing else.  It may be the most important work of physics ever written if it is right, and mathematically it must be right, but it is nothing more than that, done for a reason that no longer matters, that we could be together as equals.

Well I am into three fairly prestigious programs, 2 on the west coast, one in virgina.  Busy, busy.  Where is the money, however?  I think both of the west coast programs have pipelines to cash, too slow.

I am at page 6 of 38 in the long document having already dealt with the initial drawing programs in the short document so that looks a lot like half way to me.  I have a good pattern and while I need to take a break, probably to swim, I'd say tomorrow i can knock this out to the extent I'll have two drafts which can be filed, maybe not perfect, but fileable.  Will probably have to pay, under 200.00, extra to file the short document, but that is probably necessary given my state of mind.

I was not finished with the drawings and there are some issues with disclosure that I am working on .  There is the question of properly defining antennae, by way of example.

I am in the cerg program.  I have this save the world science and maybe it is being recognized. Are you really going to make me go back to new mexico without you?  I know that answer already exists, but it is unbelievable.  I am trying to save the whole world, including for, well for whoever.  Dont  you owe me this, of course not. 

I could  have gone on otherwise, but you created this as much as me, because it required the back story that you wrote, you have stolen what?  A soul, mine?  this has always been a mirror held up to you, dedicated to you, would you kill it? of course you already did, did you not.  I know you can have whatever you want and you don't need me like I need you,  so one step in front of the other, it is all i can do, it is all i have been doing. 

Swam 1850 yards today, all the im, it was not a terrible workout, only 30 intensity minutes which is still silly, but it was done.  What a wild day, I needed the swim to deccompress and I feel better for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment