Pages

Friday, January 21, 2022

day 20, the end of it

Regret in and science out.  It is consistent with the model, perhaps the reason for it.  So much to thnk about during the 4 mile walk.  It was cold, wet windy, but somehow I had dressed just right for it and I feel better for having walked.

I received little aerobic credit given what I  thought was a good pace, managed 85 intensity minutes and I'm one floor from the daily 10.  Have a pretty fair office setup, 3 screens but only 2 synced. The other needs a win 10 upgrade a key is 29 off market but not 100 percent sure how to make that happen. We'll see. 

Trying to figure out how to go from 7 to 10 without paying more than the computer is worth for the upgrade.  

I was too tired to edit, my brain couldn't hold onto word meanings.

It is dark out, although the view from my workspace here is not a bad one when it is light. 

It is day 21 now, worked at the office from when I got up before light until lunch and now I am at my new home office.  I wonder what you would think about it?  Would you want to see it?  There are 3 screens here compared to the three at my office, and depending on what I want to do, all 3 can be used at a time.  I have a nice view out the window, but I have to sit up to see the bottom of the yard or the pool.  It is cold and drafty today and I have a space heater which is fighting to keep the area warm with little success.  It is like working beside a fire that is too small to heat things up.  I am using the extender that only worked sporadically in new mexico for the largest screen which I also have not fired up because of upgrade issues which are a little too much to go into.  Basically the machine runs on the wrong OS, but it can function as a monitor too so I can use it for various purposes, an internet portal, note taking or as just a large monitor.  Surrounded by all these screens makes for a weird working environment, but I have too much to do to even consider changes right now.

I should be going swimming today despite the cold.  The pool is, after all, inside; but walking the dog will be easier and by the time I do so I will need a break.

I got a couple of new cameras for outside which will add a small layer of protection even though I probably need 4 and I only have two.  I should have a doorbell camera, so maybe it will workout.  Some shipping issues there.

In the hot tub since can't work cold air and hot water and I have a book that is good enough. I'll try that,  maybe work later. 

I may be too brain dead to finish this tonight. 

It is Day 21.  I felt, during a very cold walk, the weight of this relatively small and large matrix on my shoulders, knowing how tight the deadlines are getting and how much is yet to be done as I stare at page 5 of 29 and know that I have to get through as much of this as possible.  The better heater I am using is almost like having a fireplace, it is more comfortable here than it has been.  I have made a nest of sorts, perhaps I will take a picture of it.  I should straighten it up first.

I will get back to the 21rst but the deadline looms and it almost seems like I have gotten nowhere today even though I have done a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment