Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

133 days-Giving up things; exploration in the hologram

How many of us can withstand what we need from what we know is right
Are we all condemned to listen to sad songs played in our minds
music that we mistake for thought playing regrets for the rest of our lives
I think of the hearts that are shared with others and I think of those force to live alone
those that have found a comfortable home and those who ride the storms on stormy nights
what would someone do if they were given my broken heart, what would they make of it
kept alive artificially without you on some ventialtor, alone, wild and windswept
Our restless hearts, while longing for one another, can only find peace in each others wildness
we were not made to love the homebody heart, but long for the lonely adventures we share
We are searchers not because we do not love each other deeply, but because we were born to search
in this hologram universe, we are projected onto the stage, forced to watch those who live in a peace
which we might never find for each other, our lives a constant war to find me to find you
we can never give up on the dream, lover, though the storm take us farther apart
because we were born to strive for one another, the great romance being the burning desire to be
together, to be one, to find the peace that so many take for granted
which for those of us who are warriors, who must act out our revolutionary lines
that will most certainly take us to other sides of a great battle
but still we will love one another because it is something that we both understand
we come from a single place, we are two sides of a single coin
more than any other, when I am with you I know I am whole
and i can only give half of my heart and have of my lines to this great Greek comedy
unless i am with the other half of me, unless I am with you
rest well my love, myself, because for a time at least your other half is out there
fighting our storms, battling our angry seas, but only for the hope of a moment again together

No comments:

Post a Comment