Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I am too close- vertigo

Thank you for your concern, but I am not interested in private conversations about this subject.
It is vertigo accompanied by nausea, by the way.  Nothing else, nothing worse than a broken heart at worst. 
And in answer to your medical questions, when it is at its worst it is hard to coordinate walking.
But I'm not really interested in discussing designs.  It is the theory that seems more important to me.
If health is an issue, if this vertigo problem is associated with this examination, it would be irresponsible to do anything different.  And no, I don't think that it makes any sense to share anything more than the theory until I know a little more about it myself.
The basis of the experiment which may or may not be the source of the sudden onset of this condition is that given the fact that everything comes from a singularity, it is easy to reach out by going inward to the highest center of gravity.  From there, if the theory is correct there is more energy and more distance than by reaching outward with the expenditure of any power.
Time being the only constant or the only surface outside of the singularity, the issue becomes whether time is burning the singularity, time is the burning, time is playing the singularity and the related question of whether time is burning entropy or burning order.
Any test should be directed to making this determination and you'll get to the same point
I'm not that sick.  It might just be some inner ear problem.  Who knows.  It's not affecting my ability to think or work on this.  That is a problem of having too much else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment