Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

between a rock and a cold place

I live in an artificially cold place.  It is hot outside, but where I live it is so cold that it sucks the life out of me.  I have been in tombs in Europe and they feel like this, but not as conductive, the cold there did not pull out the life of me so fully.
Soon enough this will end, the cold will absorb me directly or I will go out into the oppressive heat.  Either way, it will end, soon enough, too soon, not soon enough.  It all depends on how the ending plays out.
Tomorrow I will pick up where I left off and then I will leave and go further south, further towards the equatorial heat which will do nothing to offset the coldness where I live.
Do you think for even a moment that I ever stop thinking of you, and how cold you leave me when you are gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment