Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

NLC and the flux capacitor

I drew my own "flux capacitor" this morning.  The picture of it will only be shown to my most ardent supporters, although it may grace the cover of my third edition.
I call it a "f-c" only because I dreamed it last night (didn't fall off a chair, alas) and when I drew it this morning, I realized it might have some significance.   There is a short write up on it and this will be the initial discussion.  It doesn't look much like the one in back to the future.  It looks more like a staggered series of intersecting two dimensional graphs but it makes a pretty fair representation of compression time states (exponentially increasing compression for phase changes) and if I like where it takes me so much the better.
It is interesting because as mentioned in the prior discussions of "the big twang" vibration, which is a flux of a sort plays a role in the expression of linearity in the singularity.
Of course, time travel is not possible in NLC, not because time is fixed, since it is not, but because all events are fixed. While this allows for time travel of a sort, that is if we've already done it we certainly can and all points existing at once we're in a constant state of time travel, the theory doesn't allow one to alter events.  This isn't to say that someone outside of NLC could not observe, or even alter that singularity, but that would change the singularity itself and we, as parts of the singularity are not able to do that unless we already have which could otherwise create obvious paradoxes which are not allowed where everything happens at once.  Paradoxes are limited to theories with multiple universes, not a single universe which is frozen and where predictability is therefore perfect.
For those of you who know it is coming, you will see the flux capacitor in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment