Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Grants and spew Dreams and 13000 word books

2400 yards, 3 pounds over target, that is what I have to say this morning.
I do not understand the 3 pounds, but I am going to work on portion control and go from icecream to yogurt even though its only a little of either one.
I was swimming with someone who was doing 25's fly underwater the length of the pool which was a pleasure to watch and good motivation.  I'm afraid my days of doing that are numbered, but perhaps when I go back on monday I will try one.  The locker room is closed till then for painting which is not frustrating because I swam 2400, 1200 were im, 2x400 and 2x200.  The 400's made the 200's seem easy which is strange.
I have a little less than 30 days to do the pen to publish challenge which I am going to try with last days.  Unfortunately that means cutting out 3000 words which will be tough since normally my rewrites but it won't win anyway; its just a weird thing and after the contest I can put the words back in.  As a matter of fact, I may publish it both ways with two different names.
I am close to filing the grant and while I doubt I will have the full team, I will likely have a five person team which is on the high side.
Yesterday I was explaining absorption and spew, a 2019 year concept oddly enough, to the CE who is committed I am happy to say; and last night I had a dream where I explained that ct1-4 absorption and spew could be observed and why.  First, as set out in articles and this blog, we do observe them. CT1 absorption is ct1 to ct2 folding and gravity.  Spew is antigravity or dark energy.  That is a very simple example.  Ct3 absorption and spew is more complex and leading up to ct4 where there appear to be a couple of different versions is more complex still but we see on a grand scale the absorption of ct1 as gravity and the spew of the earth's magnetic field and later there is the black hole ct1 absoprtion and light plasma spew of black holes.  But there was more to this dream and this concept which is something I have been saying of late.  That is that "life" has figured out a way to control absorption and turn the spew into a channeled type of energy, controlling spew within a range as heat and various forms of electromagnetic radiation and, of course, movement which is heat after the scientific fashion.
Perhaps that is not the spew dream you were thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment