Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Justified or not Institutional Bias

Its been colder, longer than I thought this week.
I need to swim today, the weather should not be a challenge, but getting in the water when its cold is always a little daunting.  I should go now or in the next hour, but I'll have to see how it works out.
I feel a bit lonely right now, despite a lot of support.  It is a strange place, halfway between life and death.

Speaking of the transition...

I need to buy some new swimming equipment and I'd like to check out some parameters for that, given the 30' requirements, it seems sort of dicey, but then this is the new world with its new world technology problems.  A little storage algorithm would go a long way and I still have the old fashioned stuff, even if the workouts are getting a little long in the tooth.

I've started reading the illiad.  I have a version I haven't read before and I already have some stuff to use from it.  I never realized that the story opens with the plague.  It is indeed a thing to ponder.

This post is going to include an updated press release citing the submissions to the aps.
I have seen a lot of institutional bias, including in the ratings of the comments, but self serving comments probably deserve what they get.  I would rather see intellectual commentary with the frowny faces of society.  What right does anyone have to frown on another's work in public without a reason given?  That is what the APS did to me, frown without comment.

The problem I have with the frowns with the model is that the model is so durable, so simple, so mathematically mathy.

I'm going to add a couple of articles, the one below is clearly preempted by AuT which has pre-time states specifically defining the triparte and even some quadparte nature of space, although the correct definitions only appear in the most recent patents.
I give a reason for my frowns, I don't just say, thumbs down.

I am not acting emperor, live or die, I am taking a stand.  Defy me, when we are dead, I will still be right, and alone.

Sorry, but if you're a country, I'm still open to the highest bidder, although I have to say the USA is in the lead right now.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24432543-300-einstein-killed-the-aether-now-the-idea-is-back-to-save-relativity/


This one is a little more troubling since dark energy in the form of antigravity.  Moreover cosmic acceleration in the form of decompression is a big thing and powers the movement of the universe.  Its a bit of a puzzle.

https://bigthink.com/surprising-science/new-study-cosmic-acceleration-dark-energy-dont-exist

So I have to start thinking about the job that I'm trying to fill for the grant, three jobs.

Its time to start getting pretty specific with the requirements.  Since I get so many comments on this blog, I figure I can ask for some.

We can see the correlation of fpix to Fibonacci series; lets get a detailed explanation of the transition due to memorized solutions

We can see the relationship in the sin of pi-1:sinpi1 giving rise to the 256:27 ratio which also relates fpix to Fibonacci; explain that relationship in light of item 1

We have to pick materials to hold and concentrate different reactants as well as environments and features to bring them together either directly or through fast mixing and in the proper sequence and breaking them up as desired; a chemistry, physics and engineering problem.

We have to pick a particular model.

Maybe we can set up the basic parameters of the reaction and do the following for each candidate/employee

1) reactants
2) process
3) structure

And then have a contest to pick one.  That sounds sort of fun doesn't it?

Press Release Algorithm Universe Theory Compendium (AuTC)
PRESS RELEASE
Oct 2019
MIT study verifies research of CWI into AuT (Algorithm Universe Theory)

In October, MIT published results showing "completely unexpected fractals" in "Quantum Materials."

Phys.org: Scientists discover fractal patterns in a quantum material.
SciTechDaily: “Completely Unexpected” – MIT Scientists Discover Fractal Patterns in Quantum Material.

Under AuT, Fractals are expected, even required, at both "true" quantum levels and at the quantum levels referred to by MIT.  Four peer review articles were published (copies can be found at this link: http://www.gmfpc.com/aut-details) beginning in 2018 not only predicting the MIT result, but showing the mathematical basis.
Before those articles, books were published on this topic dating back to 2012-2013. This model was also presented at a physics conference in 2018 and to the American Physics Society in April of 2019.
This does not lessen the importance of the MIT study which verified the predictions in the AuT articles by Friedlander.

While such findings by MIT are not required, other observations render the AuT model self proving, it is a gratifying result and it goes a long way towards verifying AuT and proving that the model of AuT is Novel and accurate.

It is worth noting that five papers on this subject were submitted to the American Physics Society, but none were published there, nor were any reasons given for the failure to publish creating a strong impression of institutional bias.

Those articles, all predating the findings by MIT, were:
2/9/18 Algorithm Universe Theory (Friedlander)
2/12/18 Short article on Time
2/13/19 Model for the underlying structure of the observed universe
2/26/19 Schrodinger’s Solution for Relativistic Effects by replacing time with dimension
8/13/19 The case against time
9/9/19 A short paper on time




No comments:

Post a Comment