Pages

Monday, November 4, 2019

just plain wrong

Ahh the weird days when the seasons change.
Lets see, where to begin.
I was within 1 pound of my target weight.
I did three days of hard workouts in a row, today I plan to do yoga.

I finished editing and published.
The "Science of Nostradamus" book is updated and published.   I can forget about that for a while and recover.
These total edits are exhausting, but the book has gone from an interesting story to what I will call a fairly good and much better organized book.


I have to edit it again, but I need to take some deep breaths and I need some time to recover.
I'll try to stick with an electronic edit this time which will accelerate the process, but when...

All my readers should order it as the tech in it is now uptodate and the story, well it could be worse.

I am moving into high gear on the grant.
I have two phD level participants.  The intern part is moving slowly.
The next part is getting the paperwork out.
1) Employee paperwork
2) Availability and cost paperwork
3) Grant paperwork
4) Next group of patents

Since they are written in at least rough draft from I plan to have 1-3 ready this week.  The next patents, well the target is in 22 days, that is pretty unrealisitic.

Here we go again.
How does math change lead to perception.
Here we go:
1) to create fractals, iterated equations have to change.
2) To change, the curvature equations, the the unwinding of compression or the winding of compression takes care of it.


AuT discusses in detail the pre-aut universe.  It is a strange thing, the growing pulse from the early days to today, but it is clearly set out in the most simple of drawings and what that shows carries over to the more complex universe.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1198656/what-happened-before-the-big-bang-theory-how-did-the-universe-start-science-news


Of course the universe doesn't look right to the "non-AuT boneheads."  The reason is that AuT "proves" mathematically that the universe is inconsistently unwinding, this just proves that AuT is right.  It is so damn frustrating.  Of course, being alone gives me time to build my wagon as it were, but in a universe governed by logic and not irony I would have you.
https://futurism.com/the-byte/universe-doesnt-look-right

Here is an interesting result, the localized net compression of gravity on the earth appears to be 2% of the net decompression for the universe as a whole.  That has  a lot of meaning, but for the moment, just deep breath in, deep breath out.  Try to be alive while everything around me is dead.






speed through space and gravity
47000000 47million km/day to background radiation
40k km/day around earth's center
2.5km/day sun center
19mkm/day to center of galaxy 0.1
gravity 9.8m/s 846720 m/day
2% gravity's percent of total speed
localized compression vs decompression

No comments:

Post a Comment