Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Day 314 of the apocalypse, true quantum mechanics and the big bang

I am stuck between 172 and 173 pounds, although I am not trying very hard.  I have been exercising every day, but many days, like eight days ago, the exercise was not strenuous.  A 30 minute bike ride without excessive pushing it and a walk which had no cardiovascular elements.

I realized that my 11/24 deadline was actually 10/31, the october surprise.  I have had to throw myself bodily into this thing which I was by no means ready for.  You might say 2 weeks is plenty of time and it is for anyone normal doing anything normal.  I am not.

The frustrating thing about being 7 years ahead of everyone else is that I'm too far ahead to be recognized, but not so far ahead that I don't see these articles where other scientists are slowly catching up.

Published articles on AuT cover both of these issues.  What is the difference between the AuT articles and these other than AuT was first?

https://phys.org/news/2020-10-quantum-mechanics-reality-person.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8820671/Another-universe-existed-Big-Bang-black-holes-hold-proof-existence.html

The difference is that AuT provides a specific model.  The difference is that AuT and I mandate these results.

The difference is that everyone else has a different job, a different life, whatever.

AuT explains in detail how time can be eliminated as a dimensional result and how information can be fixed by observation causing the cloud-like electron to a point, a net charge location by watching it, effectively fixing the charge in place and dropping out the wave qualities.

The vibrational effects of ct1  change based on memorized results to fpix clearly define an expanding and contracting universe, perhaps one which expands on either side of a next compressed state.  this explains hundreds of things, like earlier than expected galaxies and black holes and larger than expected amounts of heavy elements.

I've been effectively black listed to protect their turf from someone who has the answers but they don't want them coming from a non member of the tribe as it were.  How long can they silence the science remains to be see when you have articles like these where others are coming up with the same results, while not the same models, as AuT.

Recently I was trapped by a puzzle on the observed vrs calculated black hole which solved itself using the math of AuT in a spectacular form, totally predictable in hindsight.  It was fantastic both in terms of how it happened and that it happened and that I did it myself.

I'm not unhappy with my team, but neither do they inspire me in the least.  I'm hardly a giant among mortals, I'm just directed, under the control of the universe in every way; waiting for my break, which never seems to come, always just out of reach.

I am tired, I'm at the end of my tether, but i only have two weeks and to the extent that I don't get where I need to be next week, the pressure will begin to exert an undue influence over the work that needs to be done.

And every day, there is more, not less.

No comments:

Post a Comment