Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2021

wiki, time and the big bang, although its all wrong

316 old posts left to go.
My body has not been digesting food right for the last 3 days, not that you want to hear that.
It has not been something terrible, well a few days ago when this started it was pretty terrible.
Right now things are better.  I'm almost afraid to eat, but I'm hungry enough to know that I'd best stick with simple foods.
As someone who has done very hard brainy things and very hard physical things, I can say that doing tough emotional things is harder than most brainy/physical things.
While I cannot fully ascribe my stomach problems to that, I think it was a bad smoothie from a chain that starts with a P and is not known for their frozen drinks or a frozen pizza from a company that starts with a D and advertises its pizza, maybe too much of that for my digestive system.  My emotional system could easily be part of the problem.

Back in July of 2013 I was obviously wrestling with the idea of what time was.  Hawking and others are just missing the point entirely and associating with the latest big bang is just pre-AuT nonsense.
I'm not going to describe time here, I've done it in earlier posts and it is both obvious and clear from the science of AuT.

The problem with the tough things, it took a long time to figure out what time was, the rest of science literally till a couple of years ago and me 7 years, is that they are tough.  The rewards are great in my case, I worry about the rewards being transient, but it would be a great transience.  The cost are high also and I fear they are permanent.

Perhaps the tough things should not be tough if the answers are obvious, but obvious is a difficult thing to deal with.  If the tough things can be rendered easy, like time, that is the best way to handle them.  But I cannot give myself unlimited time to deal with my problems, for while I understand time and know how to control it, I am still a slave to the underlying change that gives rise to it.

That brings me to July of 2013 and this pre-aut nonsense...

7/14/13

Time and the Big Bang

Stephen Hawking in particular has addressed a connection between time and the Big Bang. In A Brief History of Time and elsewhere, Hawking says that even if time did not begin with the Big Bang and there were another time frame before the Big Bang, no information from events then would be accessible to us, and nothing that happened then would have any effect upon the present time-frame.[62] Upon occasion, Hawking has stated that time actually began with the Big Bang, and that questions about what happened before the Big Bang are meaningless.[63][64][65] This less-nuanced, but commonly repeated formulation has received criticisms from philosophers such as Aristotelian philosopher Mortimer J. Adler.[66][67]
Scientists have come to some agreement on descriptions of events that happened 10−35 seconds after the Big Bang, but generally agree that descriptions about what happened before one Planck time (5 × 10−44 seconds) after the Big Bang are likely to remain pure speculation.

Speculative physics beyond the Big Bang[edit]

 
While the Big Bang model is well established in cosmology, it is likely to be refined in the future. Little is known about the earliest moments of the universe's history. The Penrose–Hawking singularity theorems require the existence of a singularity at the beginning of cosmic time. However, these theorems assume that general relativity is correct, but general relativity must break down before the universe reaches the Planck temperature, and a correct treatment of quantum gravity may avoid the singularity.[68]

No comments:

Post a Comment