Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

cosmic event vrs coincidence

174.8.  Apparently a weekend of near illness had a benefical effect on my weight despite the relative lack of exercise.

I was not going to exercise the day I first wrote this, I had a flip flop blow our and I was in the process of attempting to effectuate repairs with the adhesives and tools I have on hand.  I had my second covid shot and after a full morning with not even knowing for sure that I had received a shot.  This morning it was so sore that I couldn't sleep.  Swimming was unimaginable; but it was the best shot at working out the pain and it worked; but that was only 1200 yards, 600 im.  About as little as I have done in years, but it worked.

Maybe tomorrow I will swim, but I needed at least one day off and given the weather (very nice) I rode my bike to my office instead of taking the day off after the swim although there was nothing athletic or more than moderate exercise even on the uphill parts.

I do think I will sleep tonight, but I do not feel relaxed.

Last night I had a dream with a great deal of background and detail about taking a specific group of courses and only being ready for the test in one and seeking the registrar in a crowd to see if it was not too late to drop those classes in which I had done nothing.  How many times have I had that dream, I wonder if it ever was true.

 Another blank email this one from 6/29/13 with the reference above.

I have another deadline on March 1 which does not concern me but I am working towards it.

I read this in an old western I am reading.

Each day was marvelous because each day they could be together, but the most imposing scenic view or the most majestic mountain meant less to them than a moon or star-lit evening when they could walk beneath soft light and be away on the magic wings that are granted all young lovers. While they were with those in the wagon they were at the same time apart from them. To each, the most important thing in the world was the other. A word, or a gesture, which in ordinary living would be commonplace, acquired a meaning and a significance all its own. Their private world was a wonderful place which no one else could enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment