Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

our universe as seen without space

Yesterday I managed to swim a full 2000 yards despite having almost no sleep the night before. 

175.2 this morning with no particular dieting, only that things were not as bad as they could have been.  I am no closer to the second weight, but I have the approached the first again.

What happens next.

I have been enjoying the series "Rome," it is irritating that it only ran two seasons.

I am also playing hooky from work which I have not earned, but it is the first real day of spring, perhaps a little early in some parts of the world, but not here.  Winter will surely come back again to visit; but the doors are flung wide open, the pool was dosed with some extra chlorine, the sun is shining and things are only marred by the sounds of nearby construction which indicates a healthy economy I suppose; in a world of unhealthy economies.

I am doing some work, so I should not feel too guilty, but there is yet much to do and the initial work I started on this morning, was hardly worthwhile although it did generate one very beautiful picture which I will not include here yet, but one day perhaps it will be here too.

6/26/13 a post without content

All there was was the title.  How very odd and what did it mean.  Today, I would say that a universe without space certainly existed and had a form after a fashion, but it was not so much our universe as the father of our universe and he lives yet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment